You’ve got all the major wedding planning details confirmed…beautiful dress, breath-taking flowers, a Chicagoland wedding venue that is sure to inspire. What about the wedding ceremony music? Do you have any ideas on what wedding entertainment can set the perfect mood for your guests?
Don’t stress, and don’t feel you are alone. Wedding entertainment—the ceremony music, dinner music and reception entertainment—is one of the most important parts of your wedding, and yet one that many couples don’t feel qualified to select. The answer: if you don’t know what works, don’t. Don’t feel you need to choose a wedding act. Instead, consult the professionals. With years of experience, a talent agent can recommend, and finalize, all your wedding entertainment, including acts like:
- String quartet for ceremony music (or dinner entertainment). Want an elegant touch to your ceremony or wedding dinner? A string quartet (or full orchestra) may seem like a dime a dozen, but the wrong string quartet is a recipe for wedding disaster. Contact a talent agent about finding the right string quartet for your wedding.
- Pianist. Need a professional pianist and don’t know where to turn? Don’t just guess that your grandma’s mother’s sister’s cousin can play those special songs for your wedding. Know that they can by hiring a professional that you can hear before your ceremony.
- Dueling pianos. Want a unique form of live wedding entertainment? Hire one of the hottest forms of entertainment today that your guests talk about for years to come.
- Violins. Not all violinists are created equal, and not every violin act is appropriate for your wedding. Talk to a talent agent who asks questions about your wedding day, and can recommend acts that they’ve seen—-acts they know fit your wedding theme and style.
- Steel drum band. Though this is not the wedding entertainment act that immediately comes to mind, a steel drum band can transport your guests back to the islands where you met or give your Chicago wedding that destination feel even in the middle of winter. Don’t waste your time trying to find the steel drum band from among thousands of Chicago entertainers. Contact a talent agent who can locate and book the steel drum band that can warm up your guests.
Just like you are selective about the wedding entertainment you want on your big day, use caution when selecting the talent agent that can find the right act for your wedding. Choose a talent agent with experience, and a huge portfolio of acts that fit your crowd, your unique “out of the box” theme and the knowledge to choose the right acts for your wedding at the budget you can afford. So keep checking off those wedding planning details off your list. Contact a talent agent that can connect with you with the perfect wedding entertainment today.