‘Tis the season for conference planning in Chicagoland. If you are trying to top last year’s conference or revamp your educational event, the success of your business conference hinges upon two key factors: the educational value of your conference and your guests’ enjoyment. While we can’t help with the first goal, years of experience means we can assist with locating the right entertainers that can make your business conference a success:
- Magician. A magician relaxes your crowd and entertains them after a long day of educational sessions. Consider a magician for an after dinner entertainment act, or as part of your “How you can work your magic” conference theme.
- Dueling pianos. This is a hot act right now, and for good reason. Dueling pianos are a great entertainment that can fill gaps in your schedule or entertain your guests during or after dinner.
- Show girls. Want to bring Vegas to your Chicago business conference? Do you want to play up a theatrical or gambling theme? Hire show girls to greet your guests, entertain them before dinner and direct them to the next session.
- Game show. Want to draw your audience into your entertainment? Host our game show act to quiz and interact with your guests for the evening.
- Band or music act. You don’t want to turn your business conference into a dance club, but a band or small music act is incredibly appropriate for dinner music, or to set the atmosphere as your guests mingle.
Don’t feel you have to locate entertainers for your business conference or that you need to choose one act. Contact talent agents with years of experience in Chicago entertainment that can connect you to the entertainers you need to make your conference a success. You’ll need to answer a few questions about the demographics of your guests and scheduling; the talent agent uses the information to connect you with entertainers right for your event.